Thursday, December 2, 2010

See! I work holidays! :) {Child Portraits, Portrait Photographer-Eureka, CA}

Given the unreliable weather around here, sometimes in my line of work I have to take advantage of a nice day when I can...even if it's Thanksgiving. We met up with little Wyatt and his parents at the park and zoo for a little "play date", as far as Wyatt was concerned. He soon wised up and realized that we were really there to take his 4 year portraits. Try as he did to keep me from aiming my lens in his direction, we still got some cute shots of him and his unlikely new favorite toy: a little yellow chair that I brought along for the shoot. Enjoy his mischievous, dimpled little grins!







If you like any of these images, feel free to borrow them. 
But PLEASE, be kind and classy. Give credit where it's due & don't crop out my logo.
Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment