Sunday, December 5, 2010

I left my heart in Pasadena {Wedding Photographer - Eureka, CA}

Ok. I confess. I am OBSESSED with weddings! I know as a wedding photographer I am required to at least like them, but long before I ever had a wedding of my own to plan I had an embarrassingly large collection of magazines on the subject (my husband can attest to this). Even now, over a year beyond my nuptials, I can't help but marvel over the beauty that is the wedding gown. For years now, Maggie Sottero has been my hands down favorite bridal designer & I can't say enough about what her designs do for a woman's body. So imagine my delight when I visited her website this morning & saw that they have the Spring 2011 gallery up! As I perused the new beauties & let out little oohs and aahs, one made my heart skip a beat. I'm not saying I don't love my wedding dress, but if I got to do it a second time, I would choose "Pasadena".


Pasadena - by Maggie Sottero


The crumb-catcher bodice, the pick-ups in the skirt & the perfect amount of sparkle, *sigh*, simply exquisite.


Just for fun, here is me in my gorgeous Miss Krisha Marie. Thanks to my beautiful & talented friend Maria Ortiz of Papillon Photography for the lovely portrait! :)



If any of you future brides out there in the Humboldt County area are looking for a good place to get your wedding gown, definitely go to Promises Bridal & Formal Wear. I can't say enough about their wonderful service & great selection (including Ms. Sottero, of course!) And no need to go out of town! For more info, check out their Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Eureka-CA/Promises-Bridal-and-Formal-Wear/176803498635?v=info&ref=ts

No comments:

Post a Comment