Sunday, December 19, 2010

Risky Business on Cloud 9 {Wedding Photographer-Eureka, California}

I recently had the pleasure of capturing the special moments for Michaela and Matthew's December wedding *gasp*!...in Shelter Cove **double gasp**! Everyone on the North Coast knows that planning a wedding in December around here is risky business. But we also know that in life, you'll never get rewarded without taking those risks. Well Miss Michaela knew EXACTLY what she was doing and did it with flare. With the perfect color scheme, in the perfect space, with the perfect ice sculpture centerpieces, it was almost as if she knew that a fog bank below the house was the perfect accessory to top off the occasion! When some couples might shudder at the thought of having their guests hold umbrellas during the ceremony, this Mr. and Mrs. embraced it and ended up with some very charming shots because of it. Nicely done guys, your day was simply magical!











If you like any of these images, feel free to borrow them. 
But PLEASE, be kind and classy. Give credit where it's due & don't crop out my logo.
Thanks!

2 comments:

  1. Jenny, these images, especially this last one is absolutely spectacular....very magazinish!!! I love love the one on the runway....totally your quirky style...I guess it's the kind of stuff you and I like to come up with...maybe that's why I love it so much. Yes, the umbrellas made the day!

    maife

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jenny - I knew your style matched my vision perfectly - my recommendation is on it's way, but before that, I just wanted to say, Matthew and I absolutely loved having you there.
    You captured what my heart saw and dreamed and did it with elegance and humor. I can't wait to see the rest of the pics! Matthew is quite proud of his runway idea (so I'm thrilled he got the shot he wanted!)...

    I'm trying to convince him to fly me to Shelter Cove for our "expecting" pics...sure would love to have you capture our little one in & out of Mommy's tummy!

    Photo-Journalist it up - no boring family pics here - make it sexy just like the wedding and get some stunning "wall" pics... WOW you nailed it girl.

    I'm beyond amazed at your talents in a world filled with people who think that owning a digital camera makes them a photographer!

    EXCELLENT WORK> THANKS TO BOTH YOU AND SCOTT for being wonderful people and having a passion for your career!

    ReplyDelete