Tuesday, July 26, 2011

The Royal-Urban Wedding {Wedding Photographer - Eureka, CA}

I'm so ashamed. With my busy summer season I have SERIOUSLY neglected my blog so I'm having to play a little catch-up. Please forgive me! 

That being said, in this posting we revisit Michelle and Daniel Urban, only this time, for their wedding! I was so impressed by the gorgeous event these two were able to throw together in just a mere two months. They were married at Faith Center Foursquare Church where their families had become acquainted years earlier. With the church's newly installed advanced lighting system that washed the whole venue with lovely hues of lavenders and plums, strategically placed branches and mossy twigs were set off by the white twinkle lights and candles to create a beyond-romantic atmosphere. Their ceremony matched the beauty of the ambiance with a communion for the two of them followed by the pouring of sand together along with Michelle's son Jordan into a single vessel. It was such a sweet official beginning to their little family!

After the nuptials, we whisked the newlyweds away for a private portrait session in Old Town, Eureka where we had a little surprise waiting for them...a horse-drawn carriage! As they rode from the the waterfront to the plaza, greeted by waves and well-wishes by passersby, Daniel said, "I feel like we're the Royal Wedding of Eureka!" with the most giant grin on his face. Priceless!

Congrats, Urbans! You will always be royalty to us! :)




Does his expression not say it all?







If you like any of these images, feel free to borrow them. 
But PLEASE, be kind and classy. Give credit where it's due & don't crop out my logo.
Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment